There should be a law: no raining on Friday.
Can someone get on that please?

Back in the day when I could lounge all day in bed and read or watch movies on a rainy day, maybe it meant something.   But the minions home today just want Madagascar 3 on repeat.

Although, I do love those penguins.
Personally, my selection today would be the new Norman Reedus (because of course) film Hello Herman.
But wait....it's NOT just because it is Reedus.....honestly, stop laughing.

It's an anti-bullying film - perhaps a controversial one, but still: a very important issue as we all know.    I am interested in seeing how the film handles how the schoolyard bullying is increasingly  translating into violent outburst/attacks.   Are these kids monsters?   Or just pushed too far?   And yes, the sudden fame that results due to excessive media coverage on the tragic event.

It is in limited release in theatres, but also available on iTunes for rent too.
*Based on this trailer, I would say the movie is intended more for the high school student level, than perhaps the Public School level.*



Looks good.   Willing to bet some good discussion can result from this film.
Unless you just want to talk about Norman's shoulders...in which case, I am fine with that too.


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com.
This week’s co-host is PAM from TROOPPETRIE who came up with the last statement! 
I REALLY NEED CO-HOSTS, after so many weeks I am running out of statements!

Spread the word about this hop…. tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. I love that my van has a brand new windshield because now I can see the world I am driving in is not actually Cracked.
 


2. Sometimes I wonder how people lived without scissors in the past.   I know, it's a strange one.  But if you asked me the one item I reached for the most during the day, I am gonna have to go with scissors.   Kids always need something opened, or a tag cut off, to trim the bangs out of their eyes......and you know:  all that computer paper is Just Sitting There waiting to be used.  *eyeroll*

Disclaimer:  Unless I am texting/tweeting/liking you directly:  you cannot prove that my iPhone is actually the item I reach for the most during the day.   haha.

3. I love to get postcards in the mail because it's fun to collect them from all over the world, and see what kinds of adventures other people with available babysitters, and more money than I, have been on.

4. I If I could change the temperature today to about 26 degrees Celsius (that's 78 degrees American) then we could have gone to the local park with the water/splash pad, instead of being inside the house watching funny penguins  - instead of hot, intense actors we want on our Zombie Survival Team.


or you know, just be outside.
and by dry.  also warm.