Good morning and Happy Memorial Day to my Southern neighbours!

God Bless ya USA!

I may not have been born there, but I do love you still!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
 
Welcome aboard our 142nd week of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!

XmasDolly, Conductor of this Musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and introducing our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of May is our very own BECCA (APPLAUSE) of Every Day Life.  Time to ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next stop & hear your tunes!

 This week is a "Freebie" Week.

As you know, I am now a big fan of  The Walking Dead and besides good writing and acting, one of the things I really love about a hit show:  is when it also has a great soundtrack!!

I loved this song by Tom Waits when it played at the end of an episode:




I sure hope your Memorial Day Weekend has better weather than our Victoria Day holiday the previous weekend, which was nothin but Stormy Weather.
Just play it Mingus!




Now enjoy some of the Lt. Dan Band featuring Gary Sinise.
You can learn more about his foundation HERE





Keep on rocking in the free world and stand proud my American friends!