Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women belonging to the coolest club EVER!!

And not just because we always have wine cookies either.

I am not going to get all emotional and sappy on you today.
Because quite frankly, I had a big girls/mommy night out and I did a fantastic job on my smokey eye and that is a freakin achievement not be ruined by tears.

also, ugly cry.   Not allowed on Mothers' Day.

I'm gonna let this video do all the sappy work for me.
Because I know that even on this day where we are supposed to feel like the most awesome force on the planet --- many of us just don't.



You Are More Beautiful than you think.
Don't let anyone ever tell ya different.



https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-oiNma7W7Dgc/UCGzzMDFTcI/AAAAAAAAnE8/WiSZsrS1vNc/w320-h458-no/3.jpg



Also, much thanks to Jennifer over at Just Jennifer blog for sending me this special Tweet, which I am passing along because I don't think you have to be a fan of The Walking Dead or Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon to appreciate it.....

.....there's just something universal about a man holding a baby that give us All The Feels.


Have a wonderful day moms full of Laughter, Love and enjoying your little a$$kickers.

Okay, you do have to be a fan of the show to get that last one.