Happy Friday All -- the heat is ON!

It's already 24 degrees Celsius in my hometown at 9:30 am.
That might not sound like much to my southern neighbours, but considering it was minus 2 degrees Celsius about a week ago and I feared all my new flowers would freeze:  I will not complain.

Yet.

When my 3 charges today are hot and tired and wilted from the heat -- we will revisit my feelings concerning how hot Ontario can get.

For now, this is my office for today:


https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/295902_10151982464759498_839947127_n.jpg

 Don't mind the browned fire hazard Christmas tree and leaf bag. 
That's going to the dump soon.... right Left Brain?

While the kids will be avoiding the heat....and hopefully meltdowns here:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWh4GNkd6aE/TfapFIZl35I/AAAAAAAAOck/vzvmZqQgllw/s1600/IMG_4957.JPG

Okay....that's not actually our pool or yard.     Thank you Google images.
Because I am inside -- you know - where the A/C is. - and not outside filling the pool.

That's why I have a Left Brain.


Photobucket



Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, email them to hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com.
 This week’s co-host is TAMI from EMPTY NEST IN IL who came up with the last statement! I REALLY NEED CO-HOSTS, after so many weeks I am running out of statements!

Spread the word about this hop…. tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. If I don’t sing to the kids before bed then they will not go to sleep.     That's 8 years of nights of "Hush Little Baby" and "Soft Kitty".    And yes, should I happen to actually be out of the house by some miracle and you are babysitting:  you will be singing in my place.

Do not resist this. 
Unless you want to end up singing the full Disney musical library.

2. I wish I could have a real go-away-someplace-without-kids holiday, but then again I'm kinda too broke to get any further than the local cheap motel.   Although, that could be fun too.


 Right.  Who am I kidding.
Left Brain would totally be in there helping them and I'd spend the rest of my vacation trapped in a really bad CSI episode.

3.  With-holding sarcasm is challenging for me.   You may have noticed this.

4. I would say I am “computer literate” because I have an extremely fine tuned vocabulary whenever I am using the computer and something goes wrong.  

Um...... you might want to exit the children from the room.
Just to be safe.

Have a great weekend all.
And stay cool.