So Left Brain is off....I don't know....doing what Left Brains do.
What do you Left Brains do anyway?

Ack.. I don't have time to ponder that mystery.

I've got a 6 year olds' birthday party to plan and execute for Saturday.
Alone.

Enjoy your trip/movie/FanExpo/gourmet meals/ etc honey!

Also, you owe me 1 Million Dollars.


Photobucket


 This week’s statements:

1. I hate doing party loot bags.    Fellow moms: can we call "done" on this one?   Pretty please.

2. I used to love playing Clue as a kid.   I still love a good mystery.

Although missing socks?   Enough already.  
You win.  No need to be jerks.

3. Common sense says go to bed or you'll be too tired tomorrow, but I tend to Use All The Hours.
and just eat Regret for breakfast.

4. Once, I was surprised to find myself standing at the grocery check out with no cash (not odd) and no Bank Debit Card.  

Now that could be a really good mystery as well; except....

....I know, forgetting to return bank cards to their rightful wallet...is totally a Left Brain thing to do.

So yes your Honor:

It was the Mrs in the kitchen with the (dirty) fry pan.