It's the weekend!!

The sad state of my weekend expectations is that I hope and pray the kids will choose a movie I can tolerate for their Friday Movie/Pizza Night selection.

The craziest truth about our movie reality, is that since I have 3 children of various ages from 8 on down to 3:  they cannot even watch the same movies all the time.    And since we have only 1 TV and DVD player -- watching 3 different movies presents a problem.

Thankfully, there's a tech gadget for that.

So, Monkey Boy is watching Star Wars, Harry Potter or Goonies on the Big TV.    Being the eldest and only boy does have it's privileges.
Angel Girl is watching Barbie or Princess something on the computer.    And if ZooZoo opts for Dora or Diego or WonderPets, which she will, she's using my laptop in the spare bedroom.

And mama is left to squinting at Walking Dead episodes on her iPhone.

A device for everyone, and everyone to their own devices.
1st World problems, right?

Alright then kiddos, it is supposed to be Family Night, which means we are all watching Tangled.

Again.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m833cvRzPs1qcio8co1_400.gif


On over to Hilary's to find some missing words!
This week’s co-host is Tammy from Empty Nest In Illinois – she came up with the last two statements!
 
 This week’s statements:

1. I don’t remember the last time I had a full 8 hours sleep uninterrupted.  Explains a lot I think.

2. Sometimes I like to go on a full steam clean of my entire house but usually I just like to Pin images of how I would like it to look.   Everyone should have a dream.  Disney taught me that.

3. When I think of my childhood, I smile.   I had a pony, what did you think I would say?

4. I am not a mean person by intent , but I sometimes can't hold back my sarcasm in certain scenarios.  And if you try to BS me......my snark will find you.   Like a fry pan upside your head.
 
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lluc4fPFmr1qgwldn.gif


Why don't you go visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie and try your hand at untangling some statements?

Photobucket