Good morning and welcome to this week's Coffee Chat!

I hope that everyone has something hot and delicious in their cups this morning.
As for myself, I must confess up front:   I am drinking tea today.

I cannot drink coffee when I have a cold.  I don't know what it is.

I miss coffee.  Stupid cold.

Kinda like how I miss "Green."



Tuesday March Feb. 19th, 2013 

Let's Play I Spy.   I Spy with my little eye....something that is GREEN.

Some say Spring is just around the corner, so off you go to see what you can find.


Well, I searched my yard in desperation, but to no avail:  no green was spotted anywhere.
In desperation I even filled spray bottles with dyed water so that the kids could paint the snow green.

It was St. Patrick's Day afterall  - completely appropriate!
Nope.  They wanted pink and blue.

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/e90e5bc28e8b11e2abce22000a1f96d4_7.jpg


Well, if you were around last week, I did Ponder on Some Green things recently. 

How about checking the weather forecast?


http://www.tamarackacres.com/taws/radar/radar-XFT-3.png

 OHHH!!  That's lots of green.
Yeah, no.   That's not the good green we are looking for.
That green actually means snow.   

No signs of spring for me I guess.

Well, I hope you dear readers have much better luck at finding some "Green" then I do.

Oh wait!!
I've got something for that!

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/11f89e0a8f2511e28fcc22000aa801f0_7.jpg

That be me lucky charm me friends! 
My mom brought us an actual Shamrock plant for St. Patrick's Day.

I can plant it in my garden when it is finally thawed, and it will bloom all season long.

That me friends....is being very green!

NEXT WEEK:    If you don't have anything nice to say......come sit by me.
What is your reaction to this statement?   Do you follow gossip; either within your own circle, or say Celebrity Gossip?  Is some gossip just idle chit chat and when kept between 2 parties basically harmless.  Does it go hand and hand with being famous?  How do you think gossip/rumours affect society as a whole?