You know, no matter how much British comedy might make it seem funny.....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhx49d7UaI1qgybmwo1_500.jpg

 ....sickness.
Ain't that funny.

I've spent the majority of the weekend abed.  Missed 2 birthday parties.   Could not even eat the cake sent home.  (that's sick y'all!)
But I don't feel too bad about one since the guest of honour also missed the party due to illness.

Happy Birthday Little Bro!
Nice to see we still share germs.

But I am greeting this Monday morning determined to get moving once again.
Throw me a beat, will ya?


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month please welcome Naila-Moon (a volunteer)!  CONGRATS Michelle!  Welcome aboard, and a big thank-a-roo to last month’s BECCA! 

We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next train stop, and hear what you have chosen!



This. Makes. My. Life




Oh yes.  I think a little Hugh Jackman love fest will  make us all feel better!




Dear Academy:  Bring Hugh back!!