A little change is always good.
One little change I've made today ..... I'm out of the bed.
Hooray for me!

I may even be able to eat something today.    Here's hoping.
And here's hoping we've seen the last of any illness in this house.


So another change I am making - on the blog here - is trying out a new Monday Meme.   If you've been following for awhile, you know I normally do Stasha's Monday Listicles.   (don't worry, I'm not abandoning it forever my friend!)

But I wanted to try something new that is fun, interesting and informative; hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic:

Acting Balanced
All you have to do is answer the 4 questions, and then you have the option to leave a 5th question for your readers to answer in the comment section.


The Questions:

1. Which are you better at: Reading, Writing or Math? 
 Um, I am hoping that the fact that you are reading my blog will make the answer to this quite easy and rather obvious.   Hint:  there are not many book reviews.....and certainly no math equations.   
 
2. Tell us a good 'come back' story. Where you were down but were able to reverse fortunes and come out on top.
Well, this weekend, when I thought I was gonna die.....turns out it was just the flu. 
Was touch and go there for a moment...I could barely reach  my ginger ale on the night stand and had to call the hubby.  Whew.   Thank goodness he heard me and came running.  Was That Close y'all! 
  
3. Which would you rather do: dine or eat?
I'm a bit of a grazer.  Meaning, I eat small snacks/meals throughout the day.  If I eat one big meal, I tend to just wanna take a nap after.    I love the idea of lingering over a meal though.   3 kids make that rather impossible these days, but back in the romantic and quiet days, oh yes.....we do the Fondue.
 http://goiabadademarmelo.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/fondue-de-carne.jpg
4. What is one thing the someone close to you does that just annoys the heck out of you?

You mean like....it's Sunday night, you are finally feeling well enough to raise your head and eat something and maybe just veg on the couch in front of the TV.....but say, someone has control of the remote?   that kind of annoying?


#5.  My question for you:    What would have picked:  Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or The Breakfast Club?

Have a good week!