It's music train time again... and where I learn the startling fact:
I cannot dance when I have a cold.
I think it's an ear thing.

Since this week is a Freebie week, and my Monday Listicles honoured my mate, I am going to choose music that Left Brain loves.

Heat up the 80s Hot Tub Time Machine now.   *eye roll*


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

XmasDolly, Conductor of this Musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog & Honorary Co-Conductor for this month Naila-Moon (a volunteer)!  

Welcome aboard!










ok, the sentimental in me kinda likes this one.




And this is about the only song I can do from one of his most faves
(unless Lloyd Dobler is holding a ghetto blaster and personally playing)




I hope that wasn't too painful.
Giving up my musical post:   Who loves ya babe?