I'm late to the party this week.
I have a cold.

I feel that's sufficient explanation.

Also, if you tell your children to stand under the hair dryer after swimming, before you walk back home after swimming in minus 8 degree C weather....

...... you should probably heed thine own advice.

Photobucket


As always, Hilary has statements missing some words.   If you should find similar statements, you can forward them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com.  If I used, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Amy from Life According to Johnny – she came up with the last two statements!

Spread the word about this hop…. please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

 This week’s statements:

1. My first car was a blue one.   I'm a girl....I don't know; it went forward when I pressed the right pedal, and stopped when I pressed the left one.  That was good enough for me.

Left Brain:  it was a Ford Taurus.
Me:  oh?  I thought that was our boat  *side eye*

2. My nose is so stuffed up right now, the kids can hardly understand what I am yelling at them.  At least I assume they can't understand me because they keep yelling.


3. I would drop everything to......I'm gonna have to go with a simple reply today: um, breathe?

4. I never tell people I once .....AH!  I see what you're doing there.  trying to get me to confess!! well, it won't work!  I won't spill my guts for you - HA!!!  (unless you have some really good cold meds, in which case, I'm singing like a canary starting all the way back to kindergarten.)





Monkey Boy loves that movie.
That's how I know I am excelling at this parent thing.

Even if Tylenol overdose means I can't remember all their names today.