The kids Valentines are all signed, sealed and ready to be delivered.

Angel Girl is so excited for her class party, you'd think it was Christmas again.

Monkey Boy did the Valentine for the girl he is sweet on first.
And then sat and stared at it for a full 10 minutes.   Smiling.

Ahh.....if that doesn't get your cold heart in the big, fluffy, pink heart mood, I don't know what will.


Source: imgur.com via Leslie on Pinterest



Left Brain is working.....because, of course.
But Grandma will be here on the weekend so that we can have some kind of romantic celebration.

So for my honey who I will be missing today -- this dedication is for you.

Although, if you think about it.....it fits pretty good for bloggy friends too.





And honey, don't worry about finding the perfect Valentines' Day Card for me.

I've got a Pin for that:

Hawkeye and Black Widow



Now go Love one another.

Update: Stop by Just Jennifer on your travels: