Valentines' Day is fast approaching!

I'm feeling too under the weather right now to be appropriately sappy and lovey-dovey.

Perhaps some music will help with that.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is Becca from Everyday Life! CONGRATS BECCA!  Welcome aboard ! 

 Theme for this week February 11th offered to us by last week's Spotlight Dancer, Tony (Wisdom with T) is Valentines appropriate music;  however with the challenge not to use "Love" in the title."!



A timeless one (and also satisfying my Canadian content quota):




This one is just so incredibly.... Lush and sweeping:




Just Because.....it's a must really:




And I think I've posted before, but the lyrics to this love song Just Slay Me Every Time:




Now, if you are not the romantic type and more Bah-humbug - here, have some Tonic:




What's your favourite love song?

P.S.  If you want to know what NOT to get me for the special day --- check the Listicle here.