Well hello Monday!
 It's so nice to greet you this morning plague-free.   *side eye*

Hasta la vista, Bug!

Well, that's about as good a segue as you are going to get; since I am still rather tired from fighting the nastiness.   But much thanks to you all for your well wishes!


Next week Ally, from Just a normal mom gave us a great Listicles idea:
If you are not a quote type or watch only silent films, share your 10 favorite movie moments. This is going to be so good!


Can I just say:  AWESOME TOPIC!
I love movies.   I do believe I can still quote line for line both The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Don't worry I won't.
I'd need to get a bigger blog.

You can find the AFI list HEREand it will mention the ones we are most familiar with.
Imma gonna dig a little deeper.
Because frankly.......I just give a....um, darn.

1.    It's just not a good day at all unless I quote The Princess Bride at some point:

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens19796556_1348418321zz--a.jpg

2.  Brave heart (1995), "Every man dies. Not every man really lives", William Wallace (Mel Gibson)

3.   Love, love this movie and this quote:




4.   Like they do in Chicago...


5.   Action movies require not just great action....but some great one liners too.

Natasha/Black Widow:   Just like Budapest all over again.
Hawkeye:   You and I remember Budapest very differently.




Also, you're welcome for that gratuitous Jeremy Renner action shot.
I believe my work here is done.


6.    King of the action movie one-liners:




7.   Proving I also have a sentimental side:

Sean: You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to.    Good Will Hunting


8.   Oh Robin, only you perfectly embody the funny and the inspirational.  Thus, he gets a second mention.




9.  "Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'."
—Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne in "The Shawshank Redemption"

10.   Posted here before, and still my fave:



What is your favourite movie quote?   Classic, romantic, or funny?