One of the greatest and most rewarding things about blogging is definitely the connections you make with other bloggers: all over the world.

It continually amazes me that I can be moved by a blog post written by someone who lives miles and miles away from my home.   That at any point, in a given day -- we could be dealing with the same joys or struggles.   That we might both be reaching for that 3rd cup of coffee to get us through the rest of the day.
It may or may not be only 11 am.

That we might share the same fears......and yet:  we find a way to seek out the  joy.

These are the people who inspire me and I always feel privileged and honoured when I get the chance to tell them.

Like I did over at Just Jennifer's blog today.

Hop on over to Jen's to read my guest post......and stay awhile to discover her awesomeness!


guestpostforme