Happy Friday!
Phew - we made it!

Right outta the gate, there's a matter requiring the most diligent and serious attention.

The question was posed to me - as a Christian, married woman - if it might be considered disrespectful to my husband, the dearest Left Brain, for posting sexy pics of male celebrities.

 You know, like this guy:



Well bless his stunt loving heart.   isn't he handy with a bow and....um, flexible.
(oh you love cheeky me, admit it.)

Increased blog traffic  perks aside, I had no intention of posting any more pics of my new fave action hero.   And this blog is definitely not interested in celebrity gossip.  That's just often mean and hurtful y'all.    But the question kinda forced my hand.
Let's go with that.

So my answer is quite simple:  RELAX.
It's all in good fun.   And remember, I am the lucky girl who gets to sleep with the man in uniform who carries a big gun.  Ahem.
(and by sleep, I mean toss and turn while he snores.  Reality isn't as sexy as the movies people.)

But if it makes people feel better, I will henceforth include a disclaimer:

No Left Brains were harmed in the making of this blog post.   
In fact, said spouse is compensated quite nicely on a per image basis.

As proof that I do in fact have a sense of humour about it all, I present HAWKWARD:

Is that the official archer Super Hero pose?






 Are we all happy now?
Everyone still having fun?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpGtCkSSGS_1xX3KiZWJn-vii2PWnlkNIeTJzAqx8ogi--9V36CA




Photobucket


Time to find some missing words with Hilary.   If you have sentences missing words, send them to her at  Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. and she might make you her co-host.
This week’s co-host is Wayne from Touristic – he came up with the last two statements!

Spread the word:  tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. I am a cheeky little bug and not likely to change.     Be glad I am on your side.

2. Sometimes I don’t know when to stop writing/blogging/reading and just go to bed already.  I must make use of All.The.Hours.

3. My two favorite words lately are Resonate and Listen.   Wait....that last one might actually fall under "frequently said" words.

4. I would like mornings better if the waking up part didn’t happen.   Can we all not agree to silence until the 2nd cup of coffee and at least 10 am? 

Although you know what's great to help you get up and going in the morning?
Stretches.

from Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

I may get in trouble for that one.
But....that'll be fun too ;)

Friday Sillies square button