Welcome to Monday's Music Moves Me!
If you were looking for a cool list of movie quotes GO HERE. (but after you read this one. right?)

I think thus far I have demonstrated a pretty cool, hip and varied taste in music.
Nothing to wild, unconventional or potentially embarrassing.

This post right here??
Is where it all goes horribly wrong.....

PhotobucketWelcome to Monday's Music Moves Me 124th edition.  Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice,  Stacy of Stacy Uncorked , & Cathy Kennedy's Blog

 This week's theme is "Music to exercise to".   (chosen by yours truly.)



Now, I am not saying any of this is "bad" music.....it's just when I need to summon some motivation to get moving:  I need some bubble gum snap!    To keep smiling....and not grunting with effort and fatigue, I sometime need to bring the silly.

I am convinced the sillier the song.....the more calories burned.
Don't bust my bubble.

UhMMMMMMMM.....



BOP!
There I go again......not acting my age.





Because "Honda Odyssey Minivan driving" ...just doesn't fit:




And if I find that motivation starts to fade.....well, I bring out the big "bad" gun:




But when I am really feeling it.......I get me some ZUMBA!!!
(and yes, this is the actual workout that I do.)




C'mon!   What are you doing still sitting there?
What music is gonna make you sweat?