I love music for its power to move us.

It can move us to dance.
It can move us to tears.
Sometimes it makes us cheer.
Sometimes it helps us navigate the latest heartbreak with a good "no one gets out of here without singing the blues."

Sometimes it really can surprise us:  like when we find out our latest celebrity crush previously exalted for his piercing eyes and bulging biceps -- can actually SING!!



(you can find the "Live" version right here.)

Wow.   I was not expecting that.
"panty-toss" would come to mind; that is, if I had bought new lingerie since having children.

Um.....Where was I?
Oh yes - music moves us.
Sometimes......to buy stuff.

Photobucket

 XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is taking a hiatus until all our themes are gone! So welcome aboard ! 

So let's get this party started.  Our theme shall be FROM Les/Rorybore Commercial Jingles.  (That's me!)

 First up, one of the catchiest jingles ever.   I remember when singing it at the counter would get you a free Big Mac.    Yep - that old.   Hate it when I shame myself like that.




This was the cutest ever!




I made the mistake of singing this little ditty one day for my kids.
Now they want me to sing it all the time.
And give them Life Savers.



I still get cravings for this juicy one after all this time:



Finally, I just have to share this piece of Vintage Canadian commercial.   We used to sing this when playing in the water during our summer vacation.......just crazy catchey!




Has an ear worm ever made you buy something?
(If you prefer to make Lists .... See HERE.)