Today is a "Freebie" theme for Monday's Music Moves Me.

If music doesn't get you moving today, you can always see a List Of What's In My Closet.


Photobucket 
XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is taking a hiatus until all our themes are gone! So welcome aboard ! 





As per the sidebar, my current This Is My Jam tune is from the Morning Glory Soundtrack.
I cannot stop singing this song.





Another recent Jam was by this guy, Brother Sal....love the voice and the piano.




I've been on a big rare 45's kick lately.   Cannot get enough of the old scratchy soulful sounds!
Perfect for a Monday....




Oh man......This Voice!




What's got you groovin and movin this Monday?