Hello Friday...
      .....yah, that's all I got.

It's too cold to be funny.
  
Photobucket


Each week Hilary has statement with missing words. Your mission is to fill in the missing words.   If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If used, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life she came up with the last two statements!

Spread the word about this hop…. please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. Making coffee in the morning is essential if you.......well, pretty much expect anything from me for the rest of the day.   Best leave it just outside the bedroom door and back slowly away.

2. I get impatient easily.    Waiting and me do not get along.

3. The number of emails in my inbox is both overwhelming and welcomed.   That is the contradiction that is me.

4. Traveling in a car for long periods makes me incredibly restless.    If you are with me and don't want to be driven crazy:  bring lots of tunes and let me be the DJ.    It really is the best solution for Everyone On The Road.




Reading back over my answers, I can definitely detect a bit of the grump in me.   Old Man Winter and this freezing cold front has kept us all indoors for a week. 

I fear the Stir Crazies are not far behind.


And that will end well for no one.