Feeling under the weather, as I mentioned in my Monday Listicles Post.

While it has not kept me indoors and resting abed at all this weekend, it does seem to have caught up with me this Sunday evening:  so much that I had trouble writing a Listicle about food, and my feet have definitely lost that dancing feeling.

Photobucket
Still, you know I can't resist the sound of music, even if I am not quite in the mood to boogie down myself.   And since I now have my Christmas tree up (not decorated - the branches are "resting"),  I certainly cannot resist some good festive tunes.


Welcome aboard to our 119th week of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!
XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is SANTA HIMSELF & HERE HE IS BELOW!  Let's welcome him aboard Time to ROCK THIS PLACE!

First up - the sentimental traditional - this is just Stunning!




Next, a little bit rock and roll from a Canadian favourite!




Finally, where it gets a bit twisted -- I'm sorry, blame it on all the cough meds.




You can see the lyrics HERE.

In closing, one of the funniest Christmas movie scenes Ever!




Do you like the traditional Christmas carols, or do you like yours with a bit of a rockin twist?