Happy Musical Monday!
Also, Jingle Bells  -- Jingle 'em if you got 'em!

Does it look a bit more festive around here?
Just some little touches. I'm still rather sick of html and css styling codes tired from the complete blog overhaul I did a couple of months ago; so I kept it simple for Christmas.

Cuz, I'm simple like dat.

*If you are looking for a non-musical Monday kind of list --  go here for Listicles.*


Photobucket

4M's THEMES As usual for the whole month of December we shall be playing Christmas music every week. In addition, this year you may also add favorite bloopers regarding Christmas, commercials, cartoons etc. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HO HO HO

Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice,  Stacy of Stacy Uncorked , Cathy Kennedy's Blog, and this month's honorary co-conductor, Santa Claus!!


First up, I wanted to share with you the song that my Sunday School class will  be performing at our annual Christmas Celebration.
A true classic that spells out the real meaning of C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S.




Next is the one my kids will insist I sing along with them to roughly 4,725 times this holiday season.  Also, daily viewings of the movie.   AND, I must build a real one in the front yard, complete with hat, scarf, eyes, carrot nose, buttons, etc.     Happy Birthday to me!




And one of my all time favourite Christmas songs AND some funny scenes from the holiday movie I secretly don't mind if they want to watch 438 times.  Weekly.




There you go.  A jammin' start to the holiday season.

Now, I don't know about you, but Baby - it's cold outside, and imma gonna go see if I can build me a snowman.
Cuz I'm also just a jolly, happy soul like dat.