All aboard the Music Train!

I've always wanted to yell All Aboard!
If only I had a steam whistle.

You whistle when you dance right?   No?
Awkward.

Okay....but if you were the Spotlight Dancer?    Oh yes you would!

Spotlight Dancers


XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is Lucy from Lucy's Reality!  Let's welcome her aboard !


This weeks' theme:  FREEBIE


I watched the movie October Baby on the weekend, in preparation for my Coffee Chat coming up this Tuesday.   Abortion isn't really a "dance-worthy" topic, but I thought the song was so beautiful.   It is what is stuck in my head right now.




And this one too:



I think it's the simplicity of the songs that is so appealing.   The message isn't lost in "noise."

And I'll admit it..... I was sobbing by the time the movie ended.   Not the pretty kind -- the ugly runny nose and hiccuping kind.

Another movie that gets me every time:




Okay then.
A somewhat sappy start to our Monday.   Yet somehow, they make me feel good too.
Hopeful even.   Because no matter what:  Life Is Beautiful!


Photobucket


My Suggested Theme:   In an effort to lift our spirits and motivate us to move, I suggested Songs that are great to Work Out To.   Because, honestly......I like to move it.  Do you?