Sick of all the poetry yet?
I hope not....because 4 days in and I feel I am really starting to find my flow.

Challenges are good.  Especially ones that take you outside your comfort zone.
And posting personal poetry, despite what you may think, is somewhat outside my comfort zone.

Sharing a List of 10 or Filling in The Blanks is a fun way to pass the time.....but they rarely leave me feeling vulnerable and spent.

Yet everything in life, and blogging, serves a purpose.
Variety is the spice of life after all.

Photobucket

Also, all prose and no dance would make Rory a dull girl.

This is a Freebie week, so it should be easy to choose a song, right?

XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is Lucy from Lucy's Reality!  Let's welcome her aboard & a big thank you & round of applause for Rachel of Because I have too!




First, from a  movie both Left Brain and I cannot wait to see.
Anyone free to babysit?




I didn't intend to get on a movie theme, but this song haunted me for years after seeing the movie, until I finally found it on iTunes.    The poet in me loves the imagery of a lover compared to wine.
brilliant lyrics.   I listen to this song at least once a day.  




This pretty much knocks me off my feet though:




I am so sorry about that.
I don't know what came over me.

I'm blaming a mad fever brought on by excessive reading of poetry.
Although, pretty sure that was just pure Poetry In Motion......

....I'll show myself out.