My friend Susi over at Boca Frau has been doing this Picture Perfect series for some time now.

She takes such beautiful pictures that I have been wanting to join in, but as mentioned before.....I didn't have the smartest phone.

BocaFrau

Well since I now have an iPhone and have joined Instagram.....I was playing the tourist recently while in Toronto, Canada for the ShesConnected Conference.

It's really easy to join Susi:
Share just one or many of your pictures and add a small description.
Just paste the badge into your post or sidebar and follow me… quick and simple. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter and of course, Instagram!
I look forward to seeing your treasured moments!!!

So here are some of my favourite recent pics.

All aboard!!  Leaving train station for my big city adventure.




CN Tower....glass floor and revolving restaurant.


Even the wildlife is bigger in the city :)

I never did find out why there are giant birds on the sides of poles.

Of course, you can't walk around all day being the tourist.
You'll eventually get thirsty.

Cosmos with fab gals!
After getting properly "dolled-up" of course.  Courtesy of iLash.me
Love than I can reuse them up to 25 times!!

False lashes - cuz you're out of the country now girl.  SHAZAM!


But eventually one does get tired of playing the tourist, wining and dining and wants to retire to the suite life.   Ok -- so this isn't the best picture shot with my phone --- but the blinds?   Remote control.

I may have played with them just for fun. 


It's good to be a king!



And if you follow me on The Twit (@RoryBore) you already know my favourite place to tweet from:

Y'all?  I'm standing in the shower to take this pic.

It really was a Picture Perfect weekend!

If you have some great pictures to share, or love Instagram -- hop on over to Susi's and link up!

And I know I still do not have that fancy "follow me on Instagram" button up yet.  But I do have a fancy slideshow in the sidebar.   You can find me on Instagram under the usual alias "Rorybore."