This Monday Musical?

"It's one louder."





Photobucket

October 8th From Lucy's Reality songs that make you 'turn the radio up' You know, songs you can only listen to on 'High Volume'.





I have lots of reasons to get this Musical Monday extra loud:

1.   It's our Thanksgiving Holiday here in Canada.   

Do you know how loud a turkey gobble really is?   I do....we have a whole herd of wild turkey that keep moseying around our neighbourhood.     20 wild turkeys all a-calling is one loud raucous!

2.   I'm today's Spotlight Dancer!!!    Can I get a "woot, woot!"

Spotlight Dancers


So exit the kiddos from the room, or grab your ear buds...and hold on to your china:  these go to eleven!





For those of you who may or may not have got your rave on in your younger days:





The one that has my children come running and screaming:





And the song that simply must be played at all Canadian kitchen parties.
Oh, I know it starts all sweet and slow.... Wait.For.It:





Useless Trivia:   On July 15, 2009, in Ottawa, Canada, the band Kiss achieved a SPL of 136 dB measured during their live performance (not the sound check). After noise complaints from neighbors in the area, the band was forced to turn the volume down.


Gotta get back to the table and launch myself into a right fine foodgasm.

Catch ya later when I'm done giving thanks.