Monday's are hard y'all.

You know I love the music to put a swing in my step, and now that I have an iPhone, I can take my tunes on the go too. Luvs.

Thus, finding music shouldn't be hard, but the Freebie weeks always have me fumblin'.
How do I narrow down all the great songs in my head?

PhotobucketHow can I discover a great new jam when Elwood has not posted a new Jam in well over a week!
(Seriously, someone should go check on dude.)
 
 Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice,  Stacy of Stacy Uncorked , Cathy Kennedy's Blog (me), and this month's honorary co-conductor.


I have been perusing YouTube like a maniac to find something fittingly Fallish, but nothing seemed to reach out and set my toes tapping.

 Well, there is this of course:




Don't get me wrong, I do love classical music....but it's just missing the right feel for today.

Have I lost my musical memory?




No, No, No.....this simply won't do.
I've got no reasons to be sad, tis true.  
I got no reason for singing the blues.
What I've got is reasons baby......for loving you





Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Alright my huckleberry friends, go find some great music, and say a little RIP for Andy Williams as you go.

I'll be right here......waiting round the bend.
Or you can find me at This Is My Jam.

P.S If you want to see my List of 10 Fall Must Haves - Go Here.