So, funny thing.

Those of you who also live in a land which experiences 4 distinct Seasons, might be familiar with the practice of "storing seasonal clothing."

Each change of season, I put the clothes I don't wear in storage.   At summer time, this means all my jeans/sweaters, etc.  However, since it is now October in Canada, I am gonna need me some jeans soon so that I can stop shaving my legs every 3rd day won't freeze at the bus stop.   So, I went into the scary place under my stairs in search of comfy jeans.

I found none.

 I've done lost my pants. 

Seriously, I kid you not.....I sit here, pant less....and slightly panting, although I doubt the two are related.    (And gee whiz....there was a cool breeze thru my kitchen window at O'Don't-Let-Them-Be-Up-Yet-O'Clock.....now: I'm sweating again!)

Which reminds me: my sweaters appear to be gone as well.   
The hell?   I had them all nicely washed and then stored in a garbage bag that was right here.
I know it was right THERE beside the boxes of baby clothes that went to the charity bin last month....

.......oh crap!    Is it possible I donated my winter wardrobe?
Could I be that stupid. sleep-deprived?
Apparently, yes.

Thus, yes, it was I who exited my house this morning in 9 degree Celsius weather wearing Capri jeans and a tank top.   Coat?  Forget about it.   I even put my kitten heel sandals back on.
Sometimes, you just gotta own it.

So......who's up for a shopping spree?


Photobucket


 Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to feelingbeachie@gmail.com.    If used,  you will be added you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm - she came up with the last two statements
Spread the word about this hop…. please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. I am very excited about my upcoming blog Conference.   2 weeks!!!   And I have no pants!

2. I am most comfy when the magic bra less hour arrives.  Some days...it's a lot earlier than others.

3. You will never believe what I saw on my way home from shopping, an absolutely stunning display of autumn colours reflected in the River, as I drove over the bridge.  
 Since I was driving, I couldn't log onto Instagram and snap a pic ---- but someone else is a more talented driver than I:

http://pcdn.500px.net/2390458/24992f20bbbfb6aad078ee42121c5c4f2f385d22/4.jpg
Fall in Arnprior

 4. My mornings don’t start until coffee happens.     If even the 2 year old knows this, why can't the rest of the world get on board and not start until at least 10 am; and a 2nd cup.



Well, this story has a happy little ending after all.
And by that I am referring to my "end"....being, um, well "littler"

I found jeans!
The pre-baby jeans.  
(technically the between baby #2 and baby #3 jeans.....pre baby #1 is a dream I just have to let die.)

They fit.
Someone better give me a "Hallelujah, Amen sista!"

Hitting the mall and giving Thanks,