Even though I had a fantastic time at my conference last weekend, (and I will be posting some of what I learned starting next week), I did miss participating in one of my favourite blog hops.

This is a good realization.
Knowing that I missed that connection with other bloggers: simply by having fun answering some unfinished statements, really helped me remember why I am blogging in the first place.

You.

Okay, so it is pretty awesome to be published too.  That I cannot deny.
You can find my article on The Huffington Post  HERE.
(some of you may recognize it from a guest post I did awhile back for the lovely Bruna at Bees With Honey. It's one of my favourite pieces I've ever written.)

Some comment love and sharing would be greatly appreciated.   Because it would be really cool if they let me write another article.


PhotobucketAlright.....off to the beach.


Every week Hilary posts these fun statements for us to finish. This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself and Irene (she came up with the last two statements).  Join in and spread the word: tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…


This week’s statements:


1. My eyes are (is) my favorite feature.   They are blue, but often change colour depending on what I wear.   And they look really great in false lashes!    Who knew?


Irony?
I'm blind as a bat.  (not sure if you can see the contacts.)
 
2. Thinking about Alex makes me sad too Hilary.    Zoo Zoo still asks about him.  She'll be thrilled to see the picture today.  

3. It’s been a long time since I did a work out.  Yikes!

Well, that is, unless you count walking everywhere around Toronto in high heels for 4 days as a workout.    My calves, legs and feet are saying: "aye!" and "what the heck is the matter with you!?"

4. I just don’t understand Politics.  My own country confuses me, and American politics confuses me even more.  I don't get the tie colour thing.  I can't tell the difference between Republican and Democrat.   But mostly, I cannot understand how someone like Ann Coulter even exists in politics.

Hey Ann, if you're such a smarty pants?
How come you haven't learned yet that words can really hurt?!


So, hey.....have you entered the giveaway for some of my blog conference swag yet?  See details over in the sidebar, or just go HERE TO ENTER..

Have a great weekend.
We'll be celebrating a certain little Whos' 3rd birthday here in Whoville.  
If you are so "ovah" Dora.....be thankful I don't vlog

Unless you want to take a crack at this:
http://www.wagonersontheweb.com/Anya4/dora%20pinata.bmp

I know that you do.