As I confessed in my  Monday Listicles  post today:  I'm a grumpy mom.


I can't explain it, except to say that we are right smack in the middle of the Back to School busy, crazy times and I don't even feel recovered from summer holidays yet.

And of course, a migraine hit me.    Even my own body is against me these days.

When days like this hit me......I put the music on loud, and let go.
It's not pretty.....but it's effective.

Photobucket


Welcome to Monday's Music Moves Me 105th edition
This week's theme is "Freebie" pick. This means simply, you share whatever tunes you got stuck inside your head or just those that are stirring your soul to boogie. It's time to get this party on the show... 
Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice,  Stacy of Stacy Uncorked ,  Cathy Kennedy's Blog (me) and this month's honorary co-host, Becca of Everyday Life.



Today.....nobody leaves here without singing the blues.







This one will likely be on repeat:



One of the best ever!




And finally, RIP to the original moonwalker, Neil Armstrong





Music:   cleaning away the dust of life.

warm wishes sign