As I mentioned in my Monday Listicles Post:    Do Not Turn Back!

You are in fact at Time Out for Mom.

This be the new me.    All grown up and wearing my big girl panties.
Or heels at least.

Hopefully you'll find blog posts a little easier to read; as I have kept the post section very minimal - crisp and clean.   Another post will discuss some of the other changes made - like my new page about the family that gives me all the blog fodder one writer could stand love and support in my creative endeavours.
Meet the family on the Time Out Crew page.

But I did have me some fun with the layout design and colours. 

It is a bit on the cheeky/sassy side,  so don't mind the silhouette girls......I totally wear heels like they do.   True dat.  

And I have already confessed to trying to get My Groove Back.    Since, I am often a dancing fool in my time outs, the new look is a truer, more authentic version of me.

Photobucket So today for my musical Freebie, I am celebrating Time Outs All Grow'd up Look.

 Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice,  Stacy of Stacy Uncorked , Cathy Kennedy's Blog (me), and this month's honorary co-conductor, Rebecca of Everyday Life.



This is a fantastic version of Roxette's best known song!




And of course, there must always be Prince.




And finally, sometimes it is better to feel good, than to look good.
Dancing makes me feel good.
I think these dancers most definitely would get The Look:





Rock on party people!

P.S  If you are interested in Feel Good books, check out my new Giveaway HERE.