Welcome aboard the music train!

This weeks' theme is Songs from the Year you graduated high school.
That would be 1990 for me.

I was 19 years old...legal drinking age in Ontario, and I am sorry if this confession ruins any "good girl" image you may have of me, but in da clubs is where I was.  If any of these tunes was playing... you'd most certainly find me on the dance floor spinning madly.  And sloshing my drink on anyone nearby.
I do apologize for that.
Most rude.
I promise; I've changed.



Photobucket
 

Alright...Everybody. Dance. Now. Vogue.


















and the concert of the year for me (don't judge):
I was, am, and always will be Super New Kid





And for my little posse of dorm mates, this was our anthem:


For my Canadian content, I can't decide between the low and sultry Alannah Myles, "Black Velvet" or the catchiness of Tom Petty's, "Free Falling"

My musical tastes have certainly expanded and hopefully evolved, but sometimes, I kinda miss the club days.  Dancing is fantastic exercise y'all and my kitchen just isn't the same.

Wanna Join me on the dance floor?

 Head conductor of the Love Train is Marie of XmasDolly & her co-conductors are the lovely: Callie of JAmericanSpice, Cathy Kennedy's Blog (me), Lorie of The Shewbridges of Central Florida, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked , and this month's honorary co-conductor, Danielle from Royal Legacy .

  • Go to YouTube insert your music video of choice.
  • Grab the "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
  • Link your 4M below, follow us, & leave a comment.
  warm wishes sign