A list as random as can be from our favourite List Master this week.

And when Stasha asks....you answer.

I'm late to the party...Here we go.





 1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?

Currently enjoying a classic:    Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson

"The old fellow's fury was awful."

  2. How many times a day do you say Hi?

Thanks to Zoo Zoo's habit of constantly coming up to me and saying, "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama, MAMA!"   "Yes Zoo Zoo?"............"Hi."

and then include normal social interaction, roughly 317 times I'd say.   give or take.

3. Have you ever worn a uniform?

Yes.   A restaurant with a New Orleans theme had us wear uniforms like blackjack dealers.    White dress shirt (for men - us "ladies" push up bra only required, ahem), vest, bow tie, arm bands, black dress pants/skirt.   And by that, I mean, extreme mini.

Follow up question concerning dollar value of tips per evening?

4. What do you think about the most?

My kids.   
Somedays, I don't even mind.
Today wasn't one of those days.   Try again tomorrow kiddos.

 5. How many keys are on your keyring?

3.   Home. Car.  Mom's house.   (yes, at 40 something, still have key to mom's house.)
    no mail key though.     bills?  what bills?

6. What was the last thing you bought? 

popsicles!!!   The ones with ice cream inside.    5 boxes to be exact, so come on over!

  7. Are you growing anything these days?

Funny you should ask!   I'd intended to update my garden page this weekend, but had spotty internet connection all weekend, and absolutely no connection until Monday evening.

So, here's how my garden grows:


beautiful bellflowrs and coral bells, hosta/ferns in back

hello Bee Balm!  daisies peeking trhough

  8. What is under your bed?

As per what I tell my children, the monsters they were afraid were under their beds.

In reality,  my suitcase, and some slim storage containers for winter clothing.
Certainly, no dust.   
Or missing Barbie shoes.   Or Lego.

 9. What is most important in life?

Know thyself, and be true to that.

And water.  Drink lots of water.

 10. What is the strangest word you used this week?

I certainly used more than few colourful ones today when trying to figure out why our internet access simply disappeared.   What exactly is a "dkfdjfd"!#4r9fh3-033e"   anyway?

aside from that, "whilst".
for those of you not using the Queen's English:   that essentially means "while".  


That was actually quite fun.   Especially since my brain is basically unrecognizable mush from a fun, but very tiring holiday weekend with 3 kids who managed to last the whole Canada Party - even to the fireworks at 11 pm.    They slept in a whole half hour!   Yay me.   And then dodgey, and finally zero internet service.

Left Brain saved the day, and then coaxed me out of the corner where I had assumed the fetal position and clutched my ereader in vain attempts to find an unsecure wifi network in our neighbourhood.  No luck.   Where's the trust these days people?!

But I'm fine.   I don't need any help.

I can stop whenever I want.
 warm wishes sign