I told ya I'd be back again with the Thank Ya Kindlys'
But you didn't think I'd be so quick, did ya?

Ha - neither did my spotty Internet service, but I am here baby and posting like a mad hatter while I can.   

Jennifer at Just Another Day passed along this really cool blog award/tag.

The Fabulous Blogger Ribbon:



hhmmmm, me thinks the image might be wrong??
 Here's the drill: 

1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)

 Okay, simple enough.  Even I can follow these rules.
Although I may bend one solely on principle.

Five Fabulous Moments 

1.   I see a light.  It's cold....but yay, I'm here world!
2.   How do you wrap a pony for Christmas?   I mean, for reals.
3.   First time on stage.  (um, clarification - that would be acting folks; high school play.  calm down.  and that other little naughty tidbit has been previously revealed anyway.)
4.   Wedding Day
5.    Birth of first child
 6.   U2 concert   (see there, cheat.   but give me credit, I listed Left Brain and children first, although not before getting a pony for Christmas.   C'mon, it was a frickin real pony people!!)


Five Things I Love 

 1. God
2. Family
3. friends
4. writing (duh)
5. music, no..wait..wine... no music, ah crap.


Five Things I Hate 

1. Line Ups
2. Rudeness
3. Liars
4. Intolerance/hatred
5. just missing my favourite jam on the radio
 

Five Worthy Bloggers

1.  Susi at Boca Frau
2.  Tami at Pretty Purplexing
3.  Janice at Janice's Footsteps
4.  Diane at Our Adventures with Riley
5.  Anna at The Mommy Padawan  (so adore that name!)

 
Wait, don't get too excited yet.....there is still more to come!

You're all breathless, I can tell.  

 warm wishes sign