Today is the first day of the rest of my life.....

credit: Google Search


Fine, a tad dramatic.    But can you blame me?

They're all HERE.   At home.   With me.
Plus one I am babysitting today.
If you are the counting sort, that would be 4 children.
Here:  With just little old me.

I've made cinnamon buns.

That should make it all square, right?



Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s co-host is  Jen from Just Another Day – she came up with the last two statements I would.     It would be super awesome sauce if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

 This week’s statements:

1. A man in a dog suit that drinks beer and loves Matt Damon movies makes me laugh.   I think you know where this is going, dontcha?




2. sometimes long distance commercials makes me sad.    The "just a speck of dust in my eye" kind of happy sad.




 
3. My hair looks all "just been wildly tossed about" after I wake up in the morning.   If you know what I mean, *wink, wink*.

4. When I hear music I get all Happy Feet inside and out.   I must dance!


With 4 children under-foot and Left Brain on the night shift again, I am dancing my way out to the backyard where these wild things can roam.

And since it is 10 am and already almost 30 degrees Celsuis...... I call "shotgun" on the kiddie pool kiddos.
S'sly,  move out or mama will cannon ball your butt straight into Time Out.

Have a great weekend, and a great LONG weekend/Canada Day to me fellow hosers.


 warm wishes sign