So, as I mentioned before, I finally got my hands on the first season DVD of the show Wilfred.   And it is without a doubt the funniest show I have seen in a long time.   Definitely will be some things done in "questionable taste" for some viewers.....but you have to remember:   it's a dog!  Dogs do that.

So I have been busy watching all 13 episodes this past week.    I fear it's perhaps been a bit too much all at once.   No, not of Elijah Wood.   Can you have too much of Mr. Wood?  (oooh.....that sounded really dirty.  very sorry bout that. *smother giggle*)    Alas, I think not.

As I was saying, watching too much TV, even really funny, wicked smart TV, must be really bad for you because I am quite convinced the neighbours' dog is angry with me.   Or at least, trying to tell me something.

It was really hot out the other day ---- like that kind of hot where there is a small wading pool in your bra between  "da girls" -- so I set up the inflatable pool for the kids.    Neighbour's dog was eyeing it very suspiciously; his tongue hanging down to his feet and panting wildly.    And the next thing I know, he comes sauntering over...

...and pees all over the side.

And, I know...I know....I said it was really hot;   but I am really questioning his motives.
I mean, the big red maple was right frickin there!    But no, kiddie pool equals toilet.    He didn't even take a drink out of the pool!  Not one tongue lick.   Did I mention how hot it was?    And all I could do, was stand there with my mouth open and ask myself:    What would Ryan do?

Don't worry.  I am imposing a one day time out from all things Wilfred upon myself.
And deflating said pool.



Each week, Hilary   lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  If I used, you will be added as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Brenda from Fiction with a Purpose – she came up with the last two statements.   And you really ought ta be following her - just saying.


1.       I love a nice thick steak grilled on the BBQ.   And probably a bit pinker than most of you would enjoy.  It's the cowboy way.


2.       If I could sleep anywhere I would probably not be so darn tired all the time.   It is currently 1:23 am my time as I complete this post.    

3.       When I grow up, I want to always, always still have that sense of awe and wonder that children have when they look at the world.   May everything seem fresh and new forever.

4.   The best trip I ever took was to New York City when I was 16 years old.    It's absolutely true:  it never sleeps.


Have a great weekend everyone!
And beware of panting dogs casually strutting up to you.   Nothing good will come of it.   I promise you.
 warm wishes sign