I came across this quote years ago and loved it.



 
Since first discovering it, I have often seen it shortened to "If not now, when?"


Is it wrong that I think it would be a great second tattoo?

(It's also great album by Incubus.   Yes, I said album....some things should just always be.)

 And in keeping with the quote, here is a shot of my children not delaying in their environmental duties on Earth Day 2012.   I love that they are already showing involvement with their community at such tender ages.      Well done kiddos!   Mommy's very proud.



          
By Word of Mouth Blogging

 

No link up this week....but you can always just drop by to say "hi".







Coffee Chat Linky will be open until Monday at 10 PM - EST.   Plenty of time left to "chew the fat", a good ole fashioned "chin wag", or simply natter on about whatever HERE.



 warm wishes sign