Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you will be added as co-host to the hop!

This week’s co-host is Megan from Monday Morning Musings.  She came up with the last two statements.  Hilary can really use co-hosts, so please email her some statements!


1. I can’t stand when people say "allrighteythen!"      Meaning...they say it obsessively and continually.   It has it's place every now and then, but not as your "signature" phrase.   I like Jim Carrey just fine - didn't see those particular movies - but can we retire this saying now?   Pretty Please. 

 2. If you are going to eat dinner out, please be polite to your waiter/waitress.     Do try and remember your please and thank yous -- they are not your servant after all.   I know not everyone is a great server;  the tip is your review of the meal and service.   But you will look far worse for being  an asshat.

3. Call me a dancing fool because there simply must be music playing in the kitchen.    I think it has something to do with Celtic Roots.   Céilidh anyone?    This is your call to dance (saw them Live - freakin, bloody fantastic!  oh, you gotta hold on to the end for the mad steppin skillz):









4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "are they all yours?," I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.   People, there are only 3 children tagging behind me.   We ain't the Jolie-Pitts for goodness sakes.  Trust.


Gotta run y'all.  
The dishwasher's done and there is music and dancing to be done!
Do you whistle while you work?

warm wishes sign