Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from what would jen do – she came up with the last two statements


1. I like to avoid confrontation if possible.    But don't be deceived into thinking it's because I am afraid of you.  That would be fatal error on your part.   I do have the ability to take you out at 20 yards with a properly sarcastic and biting remark -- what I lack is the time and inclination to explain things to your dumb ass.   (see #2)

2. Patience is a virtue I do not have.    Well, I probably have it....somewhere...down deep... Meh.  who has time to look...

3. Sometimes the best moments in life are the ones you least expected or strived towards.    Just smile and go with it.

4. I think that the birds singing at dawn in my backyard tree are the best  alarm clock Evah! 
 *eye roll*

To recap:   Patience, not so good at.  
Sarcasm?   Rock it.


 It's a long holiday weekend here in Canada.  What is commonly referred to as the "May 2-4 weekend".    Yea, I know May 24th is actually next week.
It gets better.
The reason is to celebrate Queen Victoria's Birthday.    Here....in Canada.    The "truth north strong and free" - confused much?  
(see full details about Victoria Day HERE)

 It has absolutely nothing, nothing at all to do with the fact that there are 24 beers in a case.   Or that the sun is shining a little bit longer each day; which is super lovely when you are stuck on the back bumper to bumper packed back roads on the way to the cottage.
Or, that you don't have to go to work Monday if you consume said case.    Within 24 hours.
Not that I have ever done that.  
Or, that I am now older, wiser, stuck with all 3 kids cuz Left Brain is on night shift and drink a little more ice tea these days.

credit: blackberrycool.com


Nothing to see here folks -- party on ;)

 warm wishes sign