Given that it is Wordless Wednesday, I will try to keep it short and sweet today.
Stop laughing.

 Besides, I am too busy doing the happy dance since my 2 eldest are back to school today.    Yes, this is me conjuring enough energy to do a little jig as the bus pulls away.

Zoo Zoo is still a bit under the weather, but I think we are all finally on the mend.  Thanks so much for all the Get Better Soon so we can understand your posts messages. *eye roll*

But feeling fine has arrived not a day too soon -- since today just happens to be a very special day:




 
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.  ~Author Unknown

 
We commissioned her birthday gift when she was about 2 1/2 years old.   An elderly gentleman who is grandmas' very talented wood-working neighbour, made her something so beautiful and special --- and we deemed her finally old enough to receive it:




Truth be told, I may be scarce in bloggy land today because I will be playing house.

By Word of Mouth Blogging


 warm wishes sign