Psst! She’s Got a Secret! 
Novel Uncovers the Truth



Why would one sister have it in for the other?  Sibling rivalry is taken to the extreme in the breathtaking novel Skewered Halo.   Diane Newsome is the middle child born into a middle-class family.  Her older sister, Brittany, has resented her from the moment she was born.  Brittany convinces Diane that she was placed on the doorstep as an unwanted child, and she dare not make a wrong move or she will lose her family. Years later, when Diane finally tells her parents what Brittany has claimed, they are aghast, yet her mother still sides with Brittany. Skewered Halo is a thriller exploring the lies and treachery that can exist in families. Join Diane as she discovers that her entire life has been a lie, resulting in murder and mayhem. It all enfolds in the dramatically enticing Skewered Halo.


 Have you read a Brenda Youngerman novel?

Say what?

Oh, you are missing out on some great fiction.   S'sly.    

Fortunately, those of us in the know can tell you where to find her new novel, Skewered Halo.

I don't want to give much away......but there just might be cupcakes.   And a prize or two.

Just sayin'.

 Now I must be truthful.   Due to one compromised MasterCard that is to be replaced, and as thus, here I sit waiting.............I was not able to order Brenda's book.    So I haven't actually read this one yet.     Don't let the fact that I am an idiot who somehow let wayward eyes peek at my credit card number deceive you into thinking I won't be reading the book.    That would be a mistake on your part.  

I have read two other books of Brenda's:   Private Scars and Public Lies.    In like 3 days.   Couldn't put them down.    Laundy piled up, children were hungry and dirty; anarchy almost erupted.    Almost.   I was in bliss.   Loved them.

So, I know that when I finally get Brenda's newest book - not to mention ALL her others because Rory doesn't do anything half way - well kiddos:   you'd better hope there is enough clean underwear in your dressers and granola bars in the pantry.   

Mama's got some Fiction with a Purpose to get to!


If you are looking for Monday Listicles - you're at the wrong party!   Cupcake?  Ah, don't be embarrassed:  Just Go Here to see what I do with free time.

NEXT UP:  Tuesday Coffee Chat:   So, you're out of the telly now, but what's this strange new world, and why can't I understand what anyone is saying?   Share your favourite slang, idioms, euphemisms.....Word!
 warm wishes sign