Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.
If I your statements are used, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life.

 I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…


 1. I never open mail when I pick it up.    I have no idea why, because I am not a proscratinator.  I think I miss the days of old fashioned letter writing.   You know, when I used to have to trudge to the mailbox, uphill, through the snow, both ways. 

2. I used to answer the phone on the first ring, but I stopped.    That probably occurred around the same time the first kid started talking. 

3. My favorite picture of all time is of me in a high chair with my toes near my mouth.    I have no idea why -- perhaps I miss being so "bendy".


Bonus points if you can tell me where else you might have seen this picture in bloggy world.
Super Bonus points if you can put your toes in your mouth.


4. When it gets dark I think about how lovely it would be to end each night by a roaring fire under the moon and stars.  The sound of waves crashing upon the shore would be ideal...except, I doubt the Ottawa River could manage it.   
Or, please, please for the love of all things holy.....Go To Sleep Already.

Yeah, I think the first one is much nicer too.


That's all today folks.   I'm exhausted from house cleaning, and from my stream of consciousness poem that truly put into perspective how busy I have been for the past nine years.

I've earned a nap.
Sweet dreams all.  
Oh, and if someone could make sure the fire doesn't go out, that would be swell. 
 warm wishes sign