I don't really consider myself much of a poker player.
I don't even know if I have a poker face.
And who could remember the order of all those hands... does 4 of a kind beat a Flush?  or is it the other way around?

Well, no matter, because I can promise you one thing:

When mama says stop running and yelling in the house Or Else! She.Means.It.

Zoo Zoo Says:  "It wasn't me....."

And mama knows just what to do with her newly acquired free time.
There's a little cafe in my town that makes great quiche, chai lattes and to die for biscuits and apple/raspberry coffee cake.     Have Kobo reader and writing journal; will lunch.





 Don't worry kiddos, I am sure daddy will get you out early for good behaviour.
If you can manage it.

Linking up with the lovely Nicole today:

By Word of Mouth Blogging

warm wishes sign