Photobucket



We had a few mild days here......dare we think:   Almost beach weather!?
It also rained quite a bit:  But that is melting the snow!  Yay!
Which means my yard is no longer a mountain of white......it's now that lovely shade of dead, brown grass, slushy snow and mud.  Not my favourite time of the year.

The kids of course cannot wait to get outside in the wet muck.

On a good note, we did find Monkey Boys Lego Yoda watch frozen in the ice this morning.   He didn't want to go to school, but stay and wait for it to melt free.   Reminded me of that squirrel in Ice Age movies - LOL. 

Will it be free by the time he gets home?


Definitely feeling the need to hang out at Hilary's for a spell of sunshine.
This week’s co-host is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm  She came up with the last three statements!
 Spread the word!


1. Given the choice to do anything for a day I would pick ... well, anything.   Because the real question is:  where am I while I am doing it? 
Hint:  The correct answer does not start with "at home"

2. When I watch Jason Statham movies  it always makes me want to jump up and do a perfect round-house spin kick, followed by a lightening fast throat punch, all while firing firing 4 perfect shots at my assailants.  (who are all waiting patiently to attack me one at a time.)

In my movie fantasy life I have wicked ninja skillz. 

What?   C'mon -- you know you are proud of me that he's at least age appropriate *eye roll*


3. When I have people over I always make Left Brain fire up the BBQ, it always knocks ‘em dead!
well, actually, I don't know what it does; since I am relaxing on the couch with a glass of wine and pretending there are no children running through the house.  

4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I can walk anywhere in my house without tripping over a toy, stepping in a puddle of...something (good lord what was that?), sit on a crumb-free chair or couch (when did they have Oreos?  Wait, we have Oreos?!), an actually have milk to pour into glasses upon request.  (state of cleanliness on said glasses not guaranteed.)


Last day of school prior to March Break.   I should be cleaning, doing laundry and completing all manner of prep work for our holidays next week.   You know I'm not.    Hunting for the Oreo box will the most strenuous work likely done today.    I'll forgo the milk and have my dutiful glass of water instead.   That's progress, right?

 
Have a great weekend!

warm wishes sign