Sunday, March 04, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: Feb 2012

Comments
 

I've always tried to read this great monthly meme by Cookie's Mom over at Cookie's Chronicles:



This will be the first time I have linked up my own faves.  Here are three ways to participate in the Best of the Blogosphere link up!
  1. Link up your best post from the month of February
  2. Recognize a fellow blogger by linking up someone else's awesome post
  3. Write a list of the February posts you enjoyed most, like I did, and link it up. (Remember to also include in your list the post you're most proud of writing this month!)
So here are a few of my faves from the past month.   Honestly, I could have picked many, many more, but I know we are all busy, busy and only have time to visit a few blogs.   I plan on keeping track of more posts in March too.


From one of my faves, Grumpy Grateful Mom, reminding us all to lower our Motherly Mishap Rate

I think we all feel we know a certain List Master very well from joing her every Monday for her Listicles.  Her breath-taking photography gives us a glimpse into her world.  But I just hearted Stasha so much more when she stepped out from behind the camera, and turned the lens on her beautiful self in 34 Photos

For honest to goodness laugh out loud, my go to girl is always Sandra from Absolutely Narcissism, especially in this letter to her future Daughter-In-Law 

Another one I can count on to tickle my dried up funny bone is the Sarcasm Goddess -- you simple must read her blog.   No...don't go to her house, she scares very easily, as told in this post about the UPS man

Although I love darn near every post Shell writes at Things I Can't Say  - she's so honest and real.  I especially appreciate that she allows moms our less than fine moments, in particular validating our reality that kids are not always perfection in the Annoying Things Kids Do

Sweaty always seems to effortlessly write with such courage, compassion and dignity about some heart wrenching subjects.   Her heart is so transparent on the page, I feel I must form an invisible barrier somehow around it to protect it from further breakage.   Her eloquence is so easily apparent in this post simple called, I Miss You


And since we have been given permission to shamelessly plug one of our own posts, here is one of my favourites from the past month:   it's from the Valentine's Coffee Chat regarding Real Beauty

If are not already following any of these wonderful ladies....you are surely missing out on some of the Best of the Blogosphere!
warm wishes sign

I Support

I Support
Click for Info
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff