Tagged Take 2!


 This time, I was caught by Ann at McGuffy's Reader.

Who was also kindly passed The Versatile Blogger Award on to me as well.  Thank you kindly!


Ann has a wonderful blog I visit quite frequently to get ideas on new reading material, and often multiple daily visits loudly encouraged by Zoo Zoo to see what Chloe, Maggie P. and Grizelda are up to.   There just might be a picture -- must check frequently!  LOL


The Versatile Blogger rules state that I must  tell you 7 Random Facts about myself.   Since I have received this award before, I hope I don't repeat myself.   Here we go:

1.  I used to play in a beach volleyball tour.
2.  Actually, I pretty much played every sport growing up - including football.    They all came naturally to me.
3.  I also loved doing plays in high school.  My first real kiss was with the boy who played the role of my boyfriend.   I got to make out on stage with one of the cutest boys in school.    *snap*
4. I saw Return of the Jedi in the theatre 17 times!
5.  When I was little, I prevented a kidnapping.   No kidding....I pulled a kid at my baby sitter's away from a man who tried to put her in a car.  (turned out the father had put the guy up to it -- custody dispute.)
6.  When I was older...I got to keep kidnapper's locked in their cells.  *snap, snap*
7.  I am a Saugeen Maitland Dorm survivor.   "Zoo....Pass it On!"


And here are the Tag questions from Ann.  

1. What is your favourite colour? 
I love shades of red, orange, coral...so vibrant.

2. What is your favourite flower?
That's a tough one for a Gardener.   Lilac season is pretty tough to beat.

3. What kind of pet would you like to have, if possible?
   No hesitation at all:  Horse.   A small stable would be heaven.

4. What is the most unusual pet you have ever had?
    2 red eared Slider turtles.   they were actually quite amusing.

5. What is your favourite song?
    Another tough one:  There are many I love, but the only one that always gets me: Amazing Grace

6. Why did you start your blog?
   I think its' title is self explanatory.   Give mama a break!

7. How/why did you choose the name for your blog?
   Again, somewhat self explanatory.  A reminder to myself to take time for me.  To rediscover the "me" behind the mommy.

8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
    Nessman.  (remember WKRP?)  also in sports, Taz.  I was fast!

9. What is the ringer sound on your cell phone?
    Glee:  Hello, Goodbye

10. Do you collect anything? What?
     I used to collect penguins, but that got overwhelming.  Now - mainly dust :)

11. What was the last dream you had?
     Oh, this could be embarrassing.
It was one of those nonsense dreams: I was at home putting away groceries, then I was on a beach, then at a show.....and then Daniel Radcliffe walked up to me after, gave me a big hug, and asked me how I liked the movie.  WT...?

First, I am concerned that even though nothing untoward occurred, I might be going to jail because he's what...16?  (nope...just Googled him....my, my how Harry grew up! perfectly legal at 22.)
But I know it is because the trailer for his latest movie, The Woman In Black  completely freaked me out.   I walked to my dark bedroom last night with my cell phone illuminating the way!   I totally want to see it though.
But only if I can get a hug afterward from it's star.
(hey some cougars like vampires, I guess I am wizard kind of gal.)


So rule breaker that I am, I am not officially tagging anyone.   Honestly, I don't think I know any more bloggers who haven't already been tagged.

Besides, I'm in Time Out.
warm wishes sign