Between all the tags completed and awards accepted (brace yourself, some still outstanding), and now this current one from a blogger I think is ALLCAPS kinds of awesomeness and fun: 

I am feeling the love y'all!
(no, that isn't just all the coffee talking!  by the way I am only 0-4, so it's not as bad as you think.   Home consumption not included in total. )

This time the seriously sarcastic and always funny - but completely loveable Sarcasm Goddess has passed the Kreative Blogger Award on to me.   Technically, I have already received this once, but since I feel like I was just invited to sit at the cool kids' table.   'Scuse the "squeeeeee".   I am following the acceptance rules; because you just don't turn down an invite like that.



So, here are the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.







Favorite song:   Impossible.   No one can hear over Angel Girls' constant singing.

Favorite dessert:    Coconut Creme pie.  

What ticks me off:     hey, you there - Ms. Judgie Pants.   Sit The #$%* Down.

When I’m upset, I:     Oh don't worry - believe me, you'll know.   blame the Irish heritage.  but then we'll have a beer.   All will be swell.

Favorite pet(s):     currently we have goldfish.   A horse won't fit in my backyard.  

Black or white:    Red!   Sing with me now, "There's so many colours in the rainbow...."

Biggest fear:    definitely something bad happening to one of my kids.

Everyday attitude:     Just smile and nod.   No one need know.

What is perfection?     right now, I am thinking whoever decided to put peanut butter and jam together - well, that's pretty much as close as you'll ever get. 

My guilty pleasure:    Historical romances, Jelly Beans, hot baths and Strawberry Wine.   Yes, all at once.    And remember....no judging.


A Random 10

1.  Why are there 10 hot dogs in a package, but only 8 hot dog buns in a package?  And who exactly is messing with us; Oscar Meyer, or Wonder?    Never have this kind of problem with bacon.  Never.

2.   I have the Aquarium Channel on as I write this post.   Classical music and little fishies swimming around.  So nice.  Except:  it's a clown fish and a blue tang, you know - like this:



And thus, since my mind works in mysterious ways:  I cannot get the song "Beyond the Sea" out of my mind.   Which really clashes with whatever Baroque Hit is actually playing.





3.   Beyond the Sea is my new favourite song.
4.   I really want some Goldfish crackers now.
5.   Oh my word... are they made of dust?   Good gracious  - why are they so dry?  It's like every drop of moisture has left my mouth.   No wonder the kids will lick the faucet after eating a handful.   Bad mommy - give the kids some juice next time.
6.   Amend grocery list:   need more Strawberry wine.   And Goldfish crackers.
7.   I understand this:
Whan that Aprill, with his shoures soote
The droghte of March hath perced to the roote
And bathed every veyne in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
For those of you not versed in Middle English, or familar with the Prologue from Chaucer's, The Canterbury Tales,  translation:

When in April the sweet showers fall
And pierce the drought of March to the root, and all
The veins are bathed in liquor of such power
As brings about the engendering of the flower,
8.  As you can probably tell, I am multi-lingual.  I am also fluent in ToddlerSpeak and Drunkenese.
9.  Once, during a high school play, I had to do a quick costume change onstage.  I was concealed behind a piece of furniture that was supposed to remain on stage -- but our stage hands removed it.   I was left standing on stage in a corset which pushed my boobs up to my chin, and a slip.
10.  4 boys asked me out the next day.

11.  Bonus:   HA HA in your face Spell Check - you thought my Canadian spelling was a pain in the butt???   enjoy the Middle English.   Don't hurt yourself.


So this is why I accept awards - so I can share great blogs I have discovered with the rest of you.   I am passing the Kreative Award to:

Boca Frau  - even though I just saw in post that she already received it.   I heart her, so not editing.
fellow poet, .Cyn and Co.
for funny poop stories and small town lingo, Adventures as a Small Town Mom
Brenda - whose Private Scars and Public Lies I have just finished and LOVED, at Fiction With a Pupose
Sarah Kate - because I want to live at Nothing but Blue Skies

And that's all - it's midnight - I am out of wine, crackers and creativity.
warm wishes sign