"What are your passions?"
I wonder, if such pursuits are fruitless and often disappointing? It is easy to become obsessed with "finding our passion" in life. Perhaps it is not so much us finding our passion - as it is letting our passion find us. And then clearing the way for their realization.
Yes, I think I much prefer the finding of passion via happy discovery.
1. When Inspiration meets Realization:
|Pinterest Inspired - Pinterest Realized|
2. Something New: to ensure it's not just another Manic Monday:
|10 oz. to go Baby!|
*Can someone please write a Please and Thank You song?*
4. Memory Lane: viewing baby videos of your firstborn (now 7yrs) with him, and remembering what a sweet, funny baby he was. And knowing that you are giving him the gift of discovering that too.
5. When Nature Smiles On You:
This was supposed to be the night we hopefully could view the Northern Lights -- as you can see we had a beautiful sunset, but due to all those clouds -- no brilliant light show.
6. Lost in Literature -- Actually being somewhat grateful for your never-ending cold, which nicely coincided with your spouses' weekend off, so that you could finally finish that book trilogy - The Millennium Series - you got for Christmas. And how bada$$ is Lisbeth Salander! Nothing I enjoy better than a really good book - and Steig's series are really, really good books.
and if yummy Daniel Craig is something you also enjoy - see the trailer HERE.
7. Feeling Smart.....and Cool!
I don't think I had ever correctly answered a trivia question first in my life. so, thanks Jacqui!
Next stop - Jeopardy! although, the prizes probably aren't near as cool.
8. You don't have to know, or like football to re-discover some patriotic pride!
9. Imagination of a Child -- and having picked the right baby daddy who can make their wildest imaginations come true.
|What the??? skunk....porcupine....BEAR?|
|Nope -- Just a Monkey Boy!|
|there are actually 3 other kids behind MB and Angel Girl|
10. Troubleshooting: having difficulty finding your passion, or it doesn't seem to be finding you?
Well, you're in luck: there's an App for that. Right Here
Or, if you really want to know how you "score" on the passion test - Try this App!
What are your passions?