Normally I am hanging out with the List Master on Monday mornings. You can hop on over to Stasha's and see what great list is happening today.

But here, today:   it's just another Manic Monday.

How do I know that?  Because my day started with the sh$t. Literally.  Nothing gets a mom outta bed faster than hearing this over the baby monitor:

"Yuck, poop.  big poop - ew.gross.yuck!"

I had no idea I could still move that fast.  I hit the ground running this morning, and it is only 2 1/2 hours later - after breakfast, lunches made, day care child arrival, and 2 older off to the bus - that I have finally sat down.     I was going to be a good girl and do My Listicle, but I thought Time Out has been a little meme, tag and award heavy lately, and I wanted to take a little break.   I have my own heavy to do list today, and I don't think I would have enough time to visit every one's links.   Which makes me feel bad.

Monday's are hard enough.

But you know I never leave you without hope.   There is always a lesson to be learned - even on the craziest, most chaotic and "crappy" Mondays.

per·se·ver·ance
[pur-suh-veer-uhns]  
noun

1.
steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.

Or this:

Winner!
Tim Hortons' contest website  claims that odds of winning are 1 in 6.

Meet coffee #6 above.

Yes, sometimes, Monday's can be winners.    If you only persevere.

P.S.  Coming Up Next......Tuesday Coffee Chat:   Where's Your Happy Place?


warm wishes sign