Photobucket


TGIF!
Actually, that means nothing to me.  I'm a Stay At Home Mom....it's  just another day really.    All blurring into one never-ending, weary.... you get the point.



I need a Friday tradition for myself.   Something to mark the end of the week and the beginning of R & R time.

Well, until I figure it out, visiting Hilary is not a bad way to start the weekend at all.    If you want to join me, here's the deal:

Hilary gives you 4 blank statements to complete in a blog post.  Then head over to the beach, link up and see how everyone else has answered the statements.  It's great fun, so spread the word.



1. I don’t understand Racism  and probably never will.   Seriously, basic anatomy people - we are the same!  And furthermore.....how frickin dare you!


2. I prefer rock and roll to bubble gum pop.     So put another dime in the juke box baby!


3. My favorite smell is when the lilacs are blooming because it means spring is here, and summer is not far behind.    Plus, they smell incredible.  Much better than thawing dog poop.


4. I suspect my neighbors of nothing at all.   Seriously, we are incredibly blessed to live in a great family neighbourhood.   


Have a great weekend everyone!
warm wishes sign